My Fish are Man-Eating >:D

Monday, May 16, 2011

I've been pulling out my hair :P

Last week had been a very busy and very stressful week. The Yearbook deadline was due last friday so needless to say, my head was everywhere. I skipped like 3.5 days of 4th period to work on it and I stayed after school late all week. Friday in particular I stayed until 11 oclock :P. Most things were FTP'd on saturday morning by our other teacher, Ms.Johnson to Scantex ( our yearbook publisher). The only thing left is to tie up any and all loose ends so the entire Yearbook can be sent off to be printed by the end of this week. All in all. It's been a very busy and stressful week but I think we're almost in the clear. Hopefully, assuming nothing goes wrong between now and the YB delivery date, LCI should be seeing their yearbooks on Contact Day June 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment