My Fish are Man-Eating >:D

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Geek Pride Day :)

That's right. A day just for geeks where we reserve the right to be as geeky as we want, without consequence. This is really the first time I get to celebrate this day because last last year, I was too busy stressing out about Yearbook crap to remember. Today I wore a Hulk vs Wolverine shirt..but since I usually wear superhero shirt, I brought a comic book to school :). One of the responsibilities of a geek is that they have to specialize in something. Me for example, I'm a comic book geek :D. For anyone who cares at all for comic book movies here's a picture of the Red Skull. I personally, don't like Captain America, however I would watch this movie for two reasons: 1) I was raised on marvel. My mom and my nana conditioned me from the moment I could speak to like comics and comic book characters. So naturally, being the geek that I am will see this whether I like Cap or not. 2) Two words... HUGO WEAVING. No only was he an awesome villain in Transformers as Megatron and the Matrix Trilogy as Agent Smith, he was articulate anti-hero V from V for Vendetta. He hasn't dissapointed me yet and I'm positive he won't now. Also, the movie will likely be good. I didn't have high expectations for Thor and that movie surprised me so I think I'll give Cap a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment