My Fish are Man-Eating >:D

Saturday, April 30, 2011



So I have been behind on my blog post. I have an outstanding blog post for both of my CyberARTS teacher. They didn't get done for two reasons: 1) I was busy with work for other classes so I sort of forgot. 2) Most likely laziness. Anyway, I been doing the Shazaam Project which I may have gotten into in an earlier blog post but is a project in which art students make things depending on that years theme. Last year we did T-Shirts and this year we're doing murals about the perception of our school. I won't show what I have so far( I want it to be a surprise) however today I spent six hours on this part of my project which is a vector tracing of my school in Adobe Illustrator CS4. This took six hours and consist of 51 layer excluding the picture I traced this from.

No comments:

Post a Comment