My Fish are Man-Eating >:D

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Invasion of the small white menace (SNOW DAY)

"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test their character, give them power"--Abraham Lincoln

I think it's a very true and under rated phrase. Proof of how true these words are is the current state of Egypt. But that's not the point...I just wanted to share my new favourite quotation. I also wanted to say that semester 2 will be starting tomorrow which means CyberARTS will be starting on Friday :D. I also have something planed for it but anything can happen between now and a couple months from now that could change my mind. Anyway I'm not feeling very talkative today so I'm gonna go eat, but first, I just wanted to share a few things that I found on youtube. First was the Sucker Punch trailer and the other was the Star Wars: Old Republic trailer :D

Enjoy....THE SITH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment