My Fish are Man-Eating >:D

Friday, February 4, 2011

Resistance is futile


I have returned. Now all of you are subject to my whims...jk. In my spare time, I like to play video games like Star Wars for example, I like to draw, read comics etc. Originally, in grade 8 I didn't think I would make it into CyberARTS so to spare myself the rejection i never tried but on Parents Night, my mom and Ms. Silverman encouraged me to try in grade 9 so I could join my year 2 group in grade 10. Now, 2 years later, here I am. As far as where I want to go next after CyberARTS..I'm still kind of undecided. I'm open to learning different things but as far as my strengths and weaknesses are in
the tech portion, I could use more practice in Photoshop and maybe Flash MX.
For what I want to learn about this year...I want to try flash animation again. I don't think that my typography assignment last year was as strong as it could've been. Although it's not done here's something recent that I've this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment